Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
asgar kapasi asgar kapasi is offline

Default Need to move images around randomly(interactive) in Word

I would like to use Word as a presentation format, but I need word to like
like an interactive whiteboard, where I can move images randomly and move
text boxes? And click on links using a Firefox browser? How do I do this or
is there a better tools.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

Word is a word-processing software application, PowerPoint is a
presentation/drawing software application.
Use the correct tool for the job. You will only have problems and heart-ache
if you use Word in the way you describe.
All the best
DeanH

"asgar kapasi" wrote:

I would like to use Word as a presentation format, but I need word to like
like an interactive whiteboard, where I can move images randomly and move
text boxes? And click on links using a Firefox browser? How do I do this or
is there a better tools.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Underscoring what Dean had to say, you're better off using *any* program
intended for object oriented purposes. Word processing programs are designed
for linear text flow where objects are -- in essence -- foreign bodies which
interrupt that flow.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 6/29/09 9:17 AM, in article
, "asgar kapasi" asgar
wrote:

I would like to use Word as a presentation format, but I need word to like
like an interactive whiteboard, where I can move images randomly and move
text boxes? And click on links using a Firefox browser? How do I do this or
is there a better tools.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
asgar kapasi[_2_] asgar kapasi[_2_] is offline

Thank you verymuch for taking the time to answer. I just thought that maybe
the clipboard could be imbedded and allow me to use a portion of the screen
as an interactive zone. Again, thank you for taking the time.

"asgar kapasi" wrote:

I would like to use Word as a presentation format, but I need word to like
like an interactive whiteboard, where I can move images randomly and move
text boxes? And click on links using a Firefox browser? How do I do this or
is there a better tools.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
asgar kapasi[_2_] asgar kapasi[_2_] is offline

Thank you for taking the time to answer. I just thought I could somehow use
the clipboard to create an interactive zone within word. Curious, do you
know any good software for my presentation purposes? PowerPoint does not work
because I can not move objects in the presentation mode. Again, thank you
for taking the time.