Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pam119

Default Deleted print command on File drop down menu

Hello, I don't know how I did it, but in Word (XP), I somehow deleted or
moved the print command (the window that has info on printer, what pages, how
many pages you want to print, print trays, etc.). I can get this window
through the short-cut keys Ctrl P, but I still need to access this command
(using my mouse) from the File drop down menu. Help! Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm.

--