Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
sharonm sharonm is offline

Default Link in Word Table to Excel file

Hello all,

I am linking to an Excel worksheet in a Word table. Both are 2003 versions.
I copy the field in Excel and then in Word, I select Edit, paste special and
Check Paste as Link. In the drop down box I select HTML format.

This adds the link properly but it expands the height of the row in the
table. It seems to add 1 line above the link and 1 below. And I can not get
it back to the right height with out deleting the link.

I hope this makes sense to someone. Does anyone have any suggestions or
advice on how to copy the link into the table without changing the formatting?

Thanks.