Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rcorona25 rcorona25 is offline

Default How do I set my document to print a blank page in between pages?

I am trying to make a long table that whn it prints..will print a blank page
in between each page. I know about section breaks and page breaks but my
boss says there is some other way.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Do you have any reason to think that your boss knows what they're talking
about? I've yet to meet a boss who talked knowingly about software
capabilities (without being able to give a demonstration) who wasn't a
peter-principled *******; so you have my sympathy.

news