Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
GMarcan920 GMarcan920 is offline

Default Need setup for automatic date insertion

When we type the month, the automatic date doesn't appear; there's nothing in
Insert to set the application
--
Cape Cod, MA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

On the Insert menu, click AutoText, and then click AutoText. Make sure that
the "Show AutoComplete suggestions" check box is selected.

If it still isn't working, try this, suggested by MVP Beth Melton:

AutoComplete for dates has been a bit flakey for several versions. What I
have found is once you complete the month, press the Spacebar, Backspace,
then press the Spacebar again and you should see the suggestion to complete
the current date.

~~
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP