Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
STEVEBIKO STEVEBIKO is offline

Default MICROSOFT WORD

STUDENT RESEARCH QUESTIONS.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WhiteRat[_2_] WhiteRat[_2_] is offline

Question 1.) How do I turn off Caps Lock??

"STEVEBIKO" wrote in message
STUDENT RESEARCH QUESTIONS.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"STEVEBIKO" wrote in message
STUDENT RESEARCH QUESTIONS.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Here's one to ask yourself:

HOW COME I'M SUCH A HOOPLEHEAD?
"STEVEBIKO" wrote in message
: STUDENT RESEARCH QUESTIONS.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

With the CapsLock key. If text is formatted as All Caps, you can toggle them
off with Ctrl+Shift+A.

http://word.mvps.org

"STEVEBIKO" wrote in message
STUDENT RESEARCH QUESTIONS.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WhiteRat[_2_] WhiteRat[_2_] is offline

Oops,
So sorry Suzzane. That was my lame attempt at a sarcastic reply. But thanks
for the thoughtful response.