Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rk705408 rk705408 is offline

Default statistics tab on file properties

What does it mean when the statistics tab in file properties shows different
dates for "Created and Modified" - 7/28/2008 versus "Accessed" - 7/30/2008
and "Printed" - 4/16/2008?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi,

The dates & descriptions are fairly obvious. There is an anomoly with the print date being earlier than the document creation date.
All this means is that the document had actually been created on or before the print date but was subsequently saved using File|Save
As.

--
Cheers
macropod