Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kelvin Eldridge

Default Australians wanting to exclude American spellings such is "ize".

Hi,

My name is Kelvin Eldridge and I am from Australia.

I prefer not to use what I consider to be American spelt words and I have
produced an exclude file of approximately 1800 words. When this file is used
with MS Word and MS Outlook, the American spelt words (eg organize,
summarize) are marked as incorrect.

If others are interested in using words with "ise", but excluding "ize" and
other variations, I am now making the exclude file available free of charge.

This file may also be suitable for use in other countries such as the UK.

To get a copy of the exclude file go to www.justlocal.com.au and click on
"MS Word Exclude US spelling" at the bottom of the page and complete the form.

Thanks

Kelvin Eldridge

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

But no thanks. Why not just provide a link from which the file can be
downloaded?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Thanks for the offer.

so
all may benefit.

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kelvin Eldridge

You're welcome.

Thanks too for taking the time to say thanks.

Regards,

Kelvin Eldridge