Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
michelle

Default I want to make an ad. Want to orient text on the bottom vertical

I want to make an ad. Want to orient text on the bottom vertical. Please
help. Can someone email the exact steps. THANKS!!!!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Maybe start with one of the flyer templates from the Microsoft
website:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...076691033.aspx
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...427661033.aspx
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...493041033.aspx
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...178421033.aspx

.... and modify it to suit your needs.

michelle wrote:

I want to make an ad. Want to orient text on the bottom vertical. Please
help. Can someone email the exact steps. THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Or if you want to "do it yourself", then at the bottom of the
page, insert a one-row by xx-column table by clicking on Table |
Insert | Table. Select the table, and click on Format | Text
Direction | choose one of the vertical options | OK. Type your
details into one table cell, and copy and paste that cell to the
other table cells. Select the table, and add or remove border
lines as desired by clicking on Format | Borders and Shading.