jkw

Default How can I reset the print layout properly in Word?

Something happened and although my documents print properly, the print view
on my screen is not aligned. Do I have to reinstall Word? Any other easier
ideas?
Doug Robbins

What do you mean by "not aligned"? Almost certainly, re-installing Word
will not be necessary.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"jkw" wrote in message
Something happened and although my documents print properly, the print
view
on my screen is not aligned. Do I have to reinstall Word? Any other easier
ideas?

Microsoft Word Print Layout Problem Kotorka Microsoft Word Help 2 May 9th 05 10:02 PM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
creating forms Fluffypink Microsoft Word Help 4 March 9th 05 04:17 PM