Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
norfish

Default How do I disable resolution notice at windows startup?

I am running windows xp professional. When I turn my computer on a resolution
notice pops up stating that I should either disable or exit this option. I
want things just the way I have them I don't want to change my resolution
settings. I am quite irritated with this popup and cannot grab or activate
it in any way. Nor can I find a way to alter/eliminate this popup in
Settings. I know this is not a word issue, but cannot find a way to solve it
anywhere else either. Help?
Norine

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
norfish

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for responding. If you read my whole email, I acknowledged that this
was NOT a word problem, but probably an XP issue. However, because I cannot
seem to find the source of help for this irritating little popup, I thought I
would start with word users. Sooooo, do you have a suggestion rather than an
implied criticism?

Norine

"norfish" wrote in message
I am running windows xp professional. When I turn my computer on a

resolution
notice pops up stating that I should either disable or exit this option.

want things just the way I have them I don't want to change my resolution
settings. I am quite irritated with this popup and cannot grab or

activate
it in any way. Nor can I find a way to alter/eliminate this popup in
Settings. I know this is not a word issue, but cannot find a way to solve

it
anywhere else either. Help?
Norine

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Cawood, HND BIT

"norfish" wrote in message
Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for responding. If you read my whole email, I acknowledged

that this
was NOT a word problem, but probably an XP issue. However, because I

cannot
seem to find the source of help for this irritating little popup, I

thought I
would start with word users. Sooooo, do you have a suggestion rather

than an
implied criticism?

Norine

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You need to post to a WinXP oriented group.
Regards Mike.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Hi,

You may want to check out this group and see if they can help you. I've
always had a good success rate with them. Good luck!

http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/postlist.pl?Board=win
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP