Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
The Dollmaker

Default Why does a new WP document overwrite the current one in XP?

There doesn't seem to be a forum for WP, but I am getting sick of losing
pages of work because I forget that if I open an old WP document to check on
facts from a previous session, it oiverwrites my current pages! Why won't it
just open the archived document in a separate tab!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

WP = WordPerfect?

Perhaps the reason there's no forum [here] for WP is that these are the
***microsoft*** public newsgroups. WP is made by Corel--not Microsoft. Try
he

http://support.corel.com/scripts/rig...p_faqid=754345

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"The Dollmaker" wrote in message
There doesn't seem to be a forum for WP, but I am getting sick of losing
pages of work because I forget that if I open an old WP document to check
on
facts from a previous session, it oiverwrites my current pages! Why won't
it
just open the archived document in a separate tab!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
The Dollmaker

Thank you. Be grateful you have never experienced this.