Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mel

Default Printing 5.5 x 8.5, 2-up on an 8.5 x 11 sheet

Maybe this is for the section on page layout...... but....... I have a
document that I would like to print on landscape 8.5 x 11 in a 2-up format so
that after printing I can cut the sheets in half and have 2 books for 3-hole
drilling and placing into binders.

Can anyone tell me the easiest way to accomplish this?

I have already been able to set the layout with columns and it looks fine on
the screen, but when printed (2-sided, fyi) I have problems getting the
margins right without messing up all the other formatting of the document.

Thank you in advance for any help, Mel
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word 2000 or above, you can use the "2 pages per sheet" option in Page
Setup. If you want to print the *same* page twice on a sheet, however,
you'll have to either include each page twice in the document or print
specific pages 1,1,2,2,3,3,...