Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pgiessler

Default How to I get RID of the Delete Block prompt in WORD

Every time I hightlight a block of text for deletion, I get a secondary
prompt in the bottom status bar Delete Block N/(Y) is means that I must
then press the "Y" key to eliminate the text. How can I turn off this thing -
it is driving me crazy and wasting twice as much time. The "delete" key is
fine for me.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

ToolsOptionsGeneral. Uncheck "Help for WordPerfect Users" and "Navigation
Keys for WordPerfect Users."

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: