Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Abbey of Farfa

Default follow-up to how do I underline all book and journal titles

A clarification: The bibliography contains many entries where the title (of a
journal article or book chapter) is enclosed in quotation marks. I do NOT
want to underline these. The trouble I was having with wildcards was figuring
out how to prevent Word from finding the quotation'd titles along with the
book and journal titles.

thanks!
--
The Monk