Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amiranda

Default Sending form in an e-mail to a specified e-mail address

Hello,

I am trying to create a form, a word document.
In the end, when the form in completely filled in, I want to be able to send
the completely filled out form to an already specified e-mail address.

I started off with a mailto: which doesn't attach the dokument at all..
I continued with creating a macro for sending the document to a receptient,
but then i loose the address i want to send to.
I then tried to create a field containing some version of MailAsHTML but
didn't really manage to get it to work either..

Can someone please help me and advice on how this can be done??

Thank you!