Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Linda Segal Linda Segal is offline

Default printing from the screen

I have a document printed in word 2003. But it changes the format under print
preview. I have changed the fonts, and sizes, and I have used print screen
and pasted it, but I can't seem to print it. Can anyone help?? I have two
columns of information...addresses etc. But they all come out one underneath
the other
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You will have to explain more carefully what you are trying to do.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP