Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Clear Form Fields

I am working in Word 2003.

I have a table made up of 3 rows, the first two rows have 4 columns, the
last is one column. The table looks like this:

Row 1: Date: FormField Client Name: FormField
Row 2: Referred To: FormField Follow-Up Date:FormField
Row 3: Comments:
FormField

This is a template and when the user tabs out of the Comments FormField I
have an On Exit macro that copies the table including the FormFields. I cant
come up with coding to clear the FormFields in the new rows. My coding for
copying and pasting the table is as follows:

CopyTable Macro

ActiveDocument.Unprotect

Selection.MoveUp Unit:=wdLine, Count:=3
Selection.MoveDown Unit:=wdLine, Count:=2, Extend:=wdExtend
Selection.Copy
Selection.MoveDown Unit:=wdLine, Count:=1
Selection.PasteAndFormat (wdTableOriginalFormatting)
Selection.MoveUp Unit:=wdLine, Count:=4

ActiveDocument.Protect Type:=wdAllowOnlyFormFields, NoReset:=True

End Sub

Again this works as far as copying the table but I need the newly pasted
FormFields to be blank instead of having duplicate info from above. Any help
with this is greatly appreciated.
--
Jamie