ergodfrey ergodfrey is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Microsoft Word doesn't know what time it is

My computer knows what time it is. But when I save a file in MS Word, the files created today which show only time, not date, show the wrong time. I think they are on EST when I am on PST, as they are exactly 3 hours later than they should be.

Anyone know how to fix this?