Shaun's Mom

Default Sample high school sports&academic resume for college recruiting

I am trying to help my 12th grader develop a resume of academic and sports
accomplishments he can use for sending out letters to coaches for potential
athletic scholarships.

I have looked all the standard Word resume templates and on the Microsoft
web site and have not located anything that looks appropriate.

Thanks!
Daiya Mitchell

This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of using Word,
not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in Word. It is not
the best place to ask your question, even if you get answers. Search the
web for examples (using Google at http://www.google.com/ or another search
engine), or use your imagination.

I would bet money that somewhere on the web there are sites for people on
"how to get coaches to consider your kid", because the web has everything.

Itıs possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties
will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

ruhan ruhan is offline
Banned

Read this sample on highschool sports from here as through this you all will also be able to work on medical dissertation help as that can guide you in the right direction, so you cna make it work on time. This will be useful in many different ways that others will also find helpful for us.
Margaret9121 Margaret9121 is offline
Junior Member

This person wants to attend a prestigious school so they can learn and achieve their goals. They are currently studying at [name of school]. They are good at https://www.hollywood-docks.com
[one relevant skill], and have a passion for personal development and student involvement.