Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ronica

Default Still can't remove a number 1 from new documents

I still can't remove the number 1 from newly created documents even though
"Sammy" responded with the simplest fix: cleaning up Normal.dot. I did a
search in my pc and didn't find any files that had a .dot extension. Please
help me I have a lot of new docs to create for my team members