Srdjan

Default Quotation letter automation

Hi all,
for already few days I am trying unsuccesfuly to make Quotation
Templet. My idea is to create in Microsoft Word templet to help sales
people to with a click of a button, create quotation for our clients.
Template has to be done idealy using MS Word, with combo boxes, where
they will chose product, and as soon they click on the product name,
info, which will be excel doc, or picture, will be inserted below combo
box. I do not have any programming experiances, so I would like to
create this template as simple as possible. In Word, when I create
combo box, there are not too many options in combo box properties, such
as which options can be used, and where to pick up relevant information,
file which to be inserted below.
Can this be done in Word, and with not to much trouble.
Regards
Srdjan

---

Jay Freedman

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 04:03:10 -0600, Srdjan
wrote:

[...]

Hi Srdjan,

Read the article at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm and the