Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott Erickson Scott Erickson is offline

Default Author changing on comments made in Word

A user at my company opened a document and started making comments. Saved the
changes for the day, then opened the document the following day and saw that
the author of the comments she made the previous day changed to a different
user at our company. The following day the comments changed again to a second
user, and today they changed again to a third. We are using Office XP in an
AD environment. I'm wondering if AD has anything to do with it.