Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
maxcu2 maxcu2 is offline

Default How to create end index tabs for .PDF document

I am attempting to create an electronic book with several reports that need
to be separate by labeled index tabs before converting to the .pdf format. Is
there a way to do so where the tabs will extend beyond the length of the
pages or a software program that will allow me to create and insert end tabs?