Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JackLynn JackLynn is offline

Default Font formatting in Active X Control boxes

I've created a form using Developer Contols Active X Controls, specifically a
text box field. I've highlighted the entire document and set the font at
Arial 12 pt. Some of the text box fields fill with Arial 12 pt. and some fill
with Times New Roman 12 pt. How do I change the formatting so ALL the fields
print using the same font and point size?