Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mariann Mariann is offline

Default Best practice for setting default font settings in Word 2007

Could anyone tell me what Microsoft's "Best Practice" is for a company to
change the default font settings in Word 2007? For example, if I wanted to
change the default font to Times New Roman for all new documents and push
this out to the company - does best practice remain the same as in Word 2003?
Or has it changed with the inclusion of the default document settings and
themes?

Thanks so much!