Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hk mark

Default how do I change Office from imperial to metric setting?

I want to change word from Imperial to metric so when I set margins it is
easier for me.

Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | General, and change the
Measurement Units to your preference.

hk mark wrote:
I want to change word from Imperial to metric so when I set margins it is
easier for me.

Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

But if they don't change, the problem may be the one at
http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm