Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Missy30

Default how do i look at a web page next to a open document?

I am trying to make my own collection of recipees, and I have found some
wonderful ones too. I am new to Word, but can someone tell me the easiest way
to veiw a web page next to my Word document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anne Troy

Open Word and hit the "Restore Down" button, which is the center button at
the top-right of your Word window. Then, you can take your cursor to the
edges and resize the window to take up half your screen. MOVE the window by
dragging it with the blue bar (the one that says "Document ...- Microsoft
Word", which is called the applications Title bar). Then do the same with
Internet Explorer and position them side-by-side.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Missy30" wrote in message
I am trying to make my own collection of recipees, and I have found some
wonderful ones too. I am new to Word, but can someone tell me the easiest
way
to veiw a web page next to my Word document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anne Troy

PS: Don't forget to get Nana's Banana Bread recipe he
http://recipes.allinfoabout.com/side...nanabread.html
It's yummy and very low fat!!
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy