bsoldner

Default Graphics and Columns Moving Independently

I have a newsletter that has two column formatting turned off and on
throughout the 20+ page document. Using Word 2003 how do I get a graphic to
stay with the heading that it is anchored to and also stay in the right
column? When I edit the document, the graphic/heading may move around from
left to right column and visa versa. The graphic moves to the left column
even if the heading is still in the right column.