Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
deb deb is offline

Default How to keep text form field from moving adjacent words forward?

I am trying to figure out how to make a Word Document with protected Form
Field, using Text Form Fields and NOT have the words after the field move
forward (as if I have a tabbed section in front of it) when the Text Form
Field is completed. I need to Form Field to complete and NOT move the words
in front of it. Is this possible? Thank you. Deb
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Place the field inside a table cell whose dimensions are fixed.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP