Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alteir alteir is offline

Default templates of professional health insurance resume

where can i download professional health insurance resume ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

A resume is merely a list of relevant skills and experiences - only you know
which of those apply.

alteir wrote:
where can i download professional health insurance resume ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

And a template is just formatting. There are several formats available on
Microsoft's website. Personally, I recommend not using them. I can spot a MS
resume template a mile away. Make your résumé stand out from everyone
else's - without out using hot pink paper - and lay it out yourself.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question