Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
LynniePynnie LynniePynnie is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Tab Key Doesn't Work in Word Table

I'm trying to use the Tab key to move from cell to cell in a Word 2010 table. It works fine outside the table, and in the other Microsoft applications.

I tried both the USB keyboard (Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000) and the laptop keyboard, and I have rebooted, all without success.

I tried reinstalling my keyboard software, and I checked the Accessibility settings to make sure I hadn't changed anything there.

The only place I have trouble with the Tab key is in a Word table.

Has this ever happened to anyone before, and how were you able to fix it?

Thanks much!