Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Pastor Clare Pastor Clare is offline

Default Table formula doesn't work.

"=sum(above)" does not work in my Word table. The expression just stays in
the cell, but doesn't resolve. I can't seem to find from Help what else to do.
--
Clare

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Pastor Clare,

Did you insert the formula in a field? If so, you'll see:
{=sum(above)}
In that case, press Alt-F9 to toggle the field code display.

If you can see:
=sum(above)
without the field braces (ie '{ }'), select the '=sum(above)' text and press Ctrl-F9, followed by F9.

--
Cheers
macropod