David

Default Document not registered?

I recently re-installed Word 97 after updating and Xp Home machine
with SP2. Now every time I open a new document I get a warning :-

"This document could not be registered. It will not be possible to
create links from this document to other documents"

I don't ever want to create ;links from or to any other documents. How
can I convince Word of this?

David

David

Well I tried all the options, the Setup /y. the Remove All, and the
Reinstall, none of that made any difference. I guess I'll have to
change to a newer version of Word. I have one but didn't want to learn
to jump through yet more hoops!