Diane R.

Default Copy and past a page and it's layout from one doc to another.

I would try doing it the way Ms. PC suggested: Do a Save As, then I'd put a
hard page break before and after the landscape page, delete out unnecessary
information and either copy in the other stuff needed before and after the
landscape page or retype the other stuff altogether.

Hope this helps.

"Jack Lewis" wrote:

I thank you for your response. I need to insert or past the landscape
information and layout into another doc and save that doc as one doc. It will
be where 3 pages will be in portrait with one column and the copied page will
be in landscape with 2 columns and text. Can this be done?
Thank you
Jack

"Ms_PC" wrote:

All new documents you open is usually set with a default Portrait style and
pre-set margins etc., Any document formatting you change or add is only
saved with that document. Therefore to reproduce the style of one document
to another you should use the 'Save-As' option and give the file a new name,
rather than copy and paste which only copies the data selected. Hope this
helps.

"Jack Lewis" wrote:

I'm trying to copy a page and all it's layout from one doc to another. I need
to have everything a exact duplicat including it's layout, settings, borders
and columns, orientation, ect. The page orientation I'm trying to copy is
Landscape and the doc page orientation I am pasting it into is Portrait. It
will not even duplicate the columns settings. Everything is spread out and
distorted. I have tried everything I can figure out. Can someone please help
me? Thank you!
Jack