Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jg

Default need a letter that would sell costume jewelry thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Dear customer,

Buy this costume jewelry or I'll come around to your place and rip your
bloody arms off.

Love
jg

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Ha ha!! Hey Jez - I'm a beader. May I use your letter so that I can sell my
jewelry to the cheap people in my area who only want to pay $5 for something
that cost me $20 and 2 hours to make? :-)

I'll have to change arms to legs tho. I make bracelets and I'd prefer they
have an arm for the bracelets.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Dear customer,

Buy this costume jewelry or I'll come around to your place and rip your
bloody arms off.

Love
jg

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Since I tend to use Swarovski crystals and they have very sharp edges, I
think I can come up with a few well-turned phrases. But thanks anyway! ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Dear customer,

Buy this costume jewelry or I'll come around to your place and rip your
bloody arms off.

Love
jg

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

The ancient greeks had a curse: 'May your hemorrhoids hang like grapes!'

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Since I tend to use Swarovski crystals and they have very sharp edges, I
think I can come up with a few well-turned phrases. But thanks anyway!
;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Dear customer,

Buy this costume jewelry or I'll come around to your place and rip your
bloody arms off.

Love
jg

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Thanks for that - I was just about to have breakfast

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Dear customer,

Buy this costume jewelry or I'll come around to your place and
rip your bloody arms off.

Love
jg

merge letter with drop down form field Sarah Mailmerge 2 January 25th 06 12:33 AM
Convert to Symbols Omar Menjivar Microsoft Word Help 7 June 27th 05 07:32 PM
School Reports CS Mailmerge 5 May 4th 05 07:20 AM
Can't save merged form letter... Raven Mailmerge 1 January 27th 05 09:34 PM
How do I access a created template from letter wizard trying to streamline Microsoft Word Help 6 January 5th 05 03:52 AM