Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chana

Default How do I print tracked changes made today w/out printing other da

I tracked changes I made last week and saved the document. I tracked changes
TODAY and saved over the document so all tracked changes are capable of being
seen. I only want today's tracked changes to show/print. How can I
accomplish this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MinutiaMinder

Sorry, I don't believe there's any way to choose which tracked changes you
want to display - it's all or none.

The Entrepreneur's Lifeline

"Chana" wrote:

I tracked changes I made last week and saved the document. I tracked changes
TODAY and saved over the document so all tracked changes are capable of being
seen. I only want today's tracked changes to show/print. How can I
accomplish this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chana

Default How do I print tracked changes made today w/out printing other

Thanks for your reply. I figured it out. I compared todays document with last
weeks document which generated a new document showing the difference between
the two documents and the fall out of that was exactly what I was looking
for...my changes made/tracked today.

"Chana" wrote:

I tracked changes I made last week and saved the document. I tracked changes
TODAY and saved over the document so all tracked changes are capable of being
seen. I only want today's tracked changes to show/print. How can I
accomplish this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh]

Open last week's document and accept all changes.

Open this week's document and accept all changes.

Now use Compare Documents to compare the two versions. Only the differences
(i.e. The changes you made today) will be shown as changes.

If you want to keep both sets of changes, make copies of the docuents before
accepting the changes.

On 28/3/06 7:29 AM, in article
, "Chana"
wrote:

I tracked changes I made last week and saved the document. I tracked changes
TODAY and saved over the document so all tracked changes are capable of being
seen. I only want today's tracked changes to show/print. How can I
accomplish this?

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410