Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hiroyoshi Hiroyoshi is offline

Default How do I create collapsible text in Normal Viewing mode in Word?

Im trying to create a procedural document and Im wondering if there is
anyway to make text collapse.

Example in an outline (Not Outline view, I want this to be usable for just
anyone looking at the document)

Example,

1. Open a Run line
a. Click the Start button
b. Click the Run option

I want to be able to collapse Step A and B if you do not want to see the
nitty gritty.

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline