Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Daan Daan is offline

Default Giving priority to printerdriver-settings instead of doc settings

To my knowledge there are two places you can set up things as papersize, wich
printerdrawer to take etc etc, in the printerdriver and in a worddocument.

We have installed a new printer with differtent 'paperdrawers' then its
predecessor, but the old drawers (drawer 1, drawer 2) are still set up in
EVERY seperate word document. The new one has to print from drawer 3. I want
to either mutate the settings of every worddocument all at once, or give
priority to the settings in my printerdriver instead in the settings in the
document.

Does anyone have any idea? Thx!

Changes to Template Settings Frogmouth Page Layout 8 May 10th 06 08:24 AM
NONE TO HELP !!!! - ALL of my Office Settings has gone Jae Microsoft Word Help 0 April 14th 05 12:33 AM
ALL of my Office Settings has gone Jae Microsoft Word Help 0 April 5th 05 12:05 PM
Template settings TRM Page Layout 1 February 7th 05 12:11 PM
template settings TRM Microsoft Word Help 1 February 2nd 05 05:23 PM