Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Brophy Tom Brophy is offline

Default Word 2007 and Sharepoint 2007 file locations

I am using Word 2007 and Sharepoint 2007. When I click 'New' in a document
library, it brings up Word as expected. However, when I click 'Save As',
it's trying to store that document in 'My Documents' instead of the document
library that I started from. 'My Documents' appears to be the default file
location in Word 2007 - however I want it to be saved in whichever document
library that I started from.

What's happening here - or does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Just as an FYI,
SharePoint 2007 hasn't been made available to MSDN or TechNet yet. That
means that most people replying here actually don't have access to it
right now and hence can't take a look at what you are experiencing.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote