Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Ann Mary Ann is offline

Default Labels: setting Manual Feed as print default/print errors

I've tried to change it "manual feed" but it won't stick. After I finish
printing 1, it goes right back to "Default-Automatically select". I'm
working on Word 2007. I can't seem to find the Page Setup you were talking
about. Could you assist me?

As far as info on the label, I only type on person's name (on 1st line),
company (2nd line), street address (3rd line), and city, state, & zip (4th
line). My label is large enough: Avery 5163. For some reason, it just prints
the 4th line (font is only a 12 pt.)

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In the Label Options dialog, select "Manual feed" as the default tray. If
you are using the New Document button, you may want to check the Paper tab
of Page Setup and make sure that "Manual feed" is selected.

Are you putting more information on the label than will fit?

"Mary Ann" wrote in message
How can I set "manual feed" as a default print option in lieu of
"automatically select" which sends my job to the printer without prompting

me
to insert my labels first.

Also, when I type the name and address on my labels, then I either click

start a New Document with that address or send it directly to the printer,
only the city, state, & zip shows/prints. How can I fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Please see my reply to your previous duplicate question.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In the Label Options dialog, select "Manual feed" as the default tray.

If
you are using the New Document button, you may want to check the Paper

tab
of Page Setup and make sure that "Manual feed" is selected.

Are you putting more information on the label than will fit?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.