Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
wordy wordy is offline

Default How can I restore original settings after setting it as default?

Without reinstalling the entire windows office 07, of course.

Regarding the Page Layout Line Spacing. It would be easy to fix that, if
you knew what you wanted the spacing to be. But let's say you want it as
default and you accidentally set the incorrect values as default. What do you
do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

To restore the factory default settings for Word: Exit Word. Search for the
normal.dotm file in Windows (be sure to search hidden files and folders).
When you find it, just rename it. When you restart Word, a fresh copy of
normal.dotm will be created.

If you want to modify (some of) the current character and paragraph settings
in Word, do the following: In Word, press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S. In the Styles
pane, click the Manage Styles button. Click the Set Defaults tab. Specify
the desired settings. Click "New documents based on this template," and then
click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP