Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert McN Robert McN is offline

Default Document map and hidden text

One of my favorite features in MS Word is the Document Map, as it helps me to
clearly organize what could be complex documents. I would like to have one
level of Heading that uses hidden text, as a way of keeping track on the
ideas that I'm including in the text, but not for my readers to see.
Unfortunately, if I format the heading (say, Heading 4) so that the font is
"hidden text," then the heading no longer appears in the Document Map. Is
there any way to have a heading that is in hidden text but shows up in the
Document Map?
Any assistance in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
Bob