Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JohnnyBoy

Default standard and formatting toolbars on two rows problem

In Word 2003 the option to have the standard and formatting toolbars on two
rows is grayed out. These toolbars are squeezed onto one line ... not great!
I've deleted the normal.dot several times but this has made no difference
and I've also un-checked these toolbars to see if this helps but no. However
I also use Word as my email editor and the toolbars are on separate rows.
Therefore what I need to be able to do is have access to the option again.
I'm not on any network therefore no group policy is in force.
Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks.