Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robin Robin is offline

Default Lost Files and short cuts

I need help locating and restoring files that now say no short cut available.
Any help is appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

We can't help you find your files because only you would know where you
might have saved them. Have you tried using Windows Explorer to locate them?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Robin" wrote in message
I need help locating and restoring files that now say no short cut
available.
Any help is appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robin Robin is offline

Thank you for the response. I saved all the files in "my documents" and
unfortunately I am not very tech savy so no I haven't used Windows Explorer
and I don't know how to access explorer as I have At&t internet.

"Robin" wrote in message
I need help locating and restoring files that now say no short cut
available.
Any help is appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Who you use for as your internet provider doesn't matter. Click on the Start
button and then click on My Documents. That will open Windows Explorer.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]