Jack Crane

Default Set Word 2002 so that pasted text is always Times New Roam 12?

I use Word 2002 mainly for collecting useful info from web pages. I'd use a
text editor such as Textpad, except that I want to also paste in URLs that
I want to be clickable.

Is there a way to set up a doc so that no matter what the font of the text
I'm copying and pasting into it, it will show up in the doc as black non-
bold, non-Italic, non-underlined, Times New Roman 12 (the default)?

Thanks,

Jack

Graham Mayor

Paste as unformatted text (which will cause the text to adopt the current
paragraph style) for which a macro is simplest method (otherwise edit
paste special unformatted text).

Sub PasteUnfText()
On Error GoTo oops
Selection.PasteSpecial DataType:=wdPasteText, Placement:= _
wdInLine
End
oops:
Beep