dude

Default what do catholics beleve in?

what do catholics beleve in and what is the role of the women?
Gordon

dude wrote:
what do catholics beleve in and what is the role of the women?

And your question about WORD is?
Gordon

SupportX wrote:
Subject: what do catholics beleve in?

LOL - I guess he wants to know if catholics believe in Microsoft or prefer Sun Java because it begins with J...

Greg

.... or that they believe in the possibility that the OP is a clueless
idiot that happened to stumble hap hazardously into the Word newsgroup?

SupportX

LOL - I guess he wants to know if catholics believe in Microsoft or prefer Sun Java because it begins with J...

what do catholics beleve in and what is the role of the women?

And your question about WORD is?

Rima via OfficeKB.com

I don't know and I don't care. Stop spamming!

dude wrote:
what do catholics beleve in and what is the role of the women?

PopS

I don't see how that's spam?

:
: dude wrote:
: what do catholics beleve in and what is the role of the women?
:
:
: --
: Message posted via http://www.officekb.com