Chuck Davis

"Kirstybnd" wrote in message
I'm trying to submit a resume to a company that only wants them submitted
in
word format. I'm not sure how to do this. Any info you can help me with is
very appreciated. Please contact me at . Thank you
for
your time!

Posting your e-mail address is poor practice.
It's a straightforward task to harvest e-mail addresses from newsgroups.

Newsgroup volumes are increasing - at the rate of at least several gigabytes
per day. This means that there are many e-mail addresses are there for the
taking.

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

And repeating it in an answer is twice as bad.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Chuck Davis" newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com wrote in message

"Kirstybnd" wrote in message
I'm trying to submit a resume to a company that only wants them submitted
in
word format. I'm not sure how to do this. Any info you can help me with
is
very appreciated. Please contact me at (snip) Thank you for