Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ibby Dee Ibby Dee is offline

Default How do I change an MS Word document to a PDF file??

I have a large group of volunteers that I do a newsletter for. I do this in
MS Word using clip-art, different type styles, etc. Now, I have several
people asking if I could send this as a PDF as they can't open it/don't have
MS Word. What can I do to get the news out???
I'm new at this so please, explain in "simple" english!!!
Thanks so much for helping this old lady!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Get yourself a copy of PrimoPDF from http://www.primopdf.com/ It's free and
you just use it like a printer.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ibby Dee" Ibby wrote in message
I have a large group of volunteers that I do a newsletter for. I do this
in
MS Word using clip-art, different type styles, etc. Now, I have several
people asking if I could send this as a PDF as they can't open it/don't
have
MS Word. What can I do to get the news out???
I'm new at this so please, explain in "simple" english!!!
Thanks so much for helping this old lady!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Humphrey Humphrey is offline

If that doesn't work for you try pdf995.com There are ads in this one but
it works well.