Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Sprowler Sprowler is offline

Default Copying tables from doc to doc

When I copy a table from one doc to the other, after pasting there is an
indent in all the rows and cells. I have tried numerous ways to get around
this. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

That happens if the style in the receiving document has indentation set up
as part of the style's definition.

You can prevent that from happening if both documents are based on the
identical document template and if direct formatting isn't being used
(direct formatting is formatting that is different from the style's
formatting).

You best bet probably is to redefine the style in the underlying template so
that the style used for your table(s) does not contain the indendation, and
make sure that style change is saved to the template.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

COPYING TABLES Aurora Tables 1 June 1st 06 05:00 PM
copying and pasting tables JulieO Tables 0 December 13th 05 01:19 PM
HELP copying and pasting tables from one doc to another Romain Cooper Tables 3 August 7th 05 05:02 PM
HELP copying and pasting tables from one doc to another Romain Cooper Tables 0 August 5th 05 04:29 PM
Copying text between tables using VBA Ed Tables 1 June 15th 05 10:09 AM